The Lanark Frontenac Kingston Federal Liberal Electoral Association believes in an inclusive and pragmatic party that takes seriously Canada’s social, fiscal and international responsibilities.
- We believe in policies that unify, not policies that divide.
- We believe in policy based on evidence, not ideology.
- We believe in equality of opportunity for all persons and all regions of Canada.
- We believe in assisting those in need both nationally and internationally.
- We believe in open debate and the right to express different opinions.
- We believe in fiscal prudence and investment in our youth, aboriginal peoples, our education system our universal health care system, the arts, infrastructure rural small business, agriculture and regional development.
- We believe in supporting our international partners in seeking a less violent, greener, more just and equal world.
- We believe in the Clarity Act, the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and an open, transparent, honest compassionate government that respects our parliamentary democracy and its institutions and officers.